- Choosing (in collaboration with the entire team) which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
- Coming up with ideas on how to grow those KPIs, and A/B test them.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to the NuMundo platform, blog social media, etc.
- Prioritizing and optimizing growth channels.
- Scaling and automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referall marketing and being able to create viral growth.
- Clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Having great customer relations skills and being focused on customer experience.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience.
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing.
- Being performance and results-oriented.
- Being curious and creative in the pursuit of growth.
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows.
This position is unpaid. Please learn more about how compensation works currently in our organization here.
We are looking for someone with great communication and interpersonal skills who feels passionate about NuMundo's mission.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to David Casey, david [at] numundo.org.